turning twenty

So, i slept at 11 last night (HAHA! dead tired)only to wake up and see 10 new messages and a missed call. lol!
My mum wished me when she's waking me up for sahur. My dad was prolly too slpy. My brother thru the sms and my sis thru the msn. LOL! Ok and a few more wishes on my FB.
Wonders of technology aye? haha! but thanks for the wishes u guyys really appreciate it.

Ohh, My coursemates attached at the same hospital as me surprised me!
They got me a giraffe cushion and a card made by syayma (: It was truly unexpected! <3
And since we were at the patients waiting area, they whispered a bday song for me. HAHA!
I feel so blessed! Thank you yall!
Ok so, after that.. went to vivo for a date with darling izah!
There I was sitting alone eating while waiting for Izah to come back with her food and I saw 3 familiar faces walking towards me with a balloon and a cake with lit-up candles. HAHA! It was Yida, Jiayi and Aiman. It's been months since I've met them luhh.
Wl, didnt expect them to come! Should have seen my expression when i saw them. LOL!
and the whole time the table was in K-pop mode. Haha!

What's a bday without surprises right! just go with the flow and expect the unexpected.
I like it just like tt. I don't need no fancy celebration.


0♥


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------