1st Sem holidays!

I can finally take a breather!
The past two days had been hectic! I'm just glad it's all over.
Now that the holidays have officially started, what now? LOL!

Submitted my reportszx just now
(Thank You Silly Shy for the lift)
Funny story, I just finished showering when I got a text message from Shy saying
"Eh, I'm alr at your block (:"
HAHA WL!

So, to kick off my holidays.. I did a wee bit of shopping at the supermarket! HEES!
Bought B&Js, Ruffles, Donuts and Kinder Buenos. (Craving much huh?)
I plan to slack at home and watch all the tv shows i want.
1) Dexter on FOXCRIME
2) Gossip Girl (somewhere on the net.. still searching)
3) 1 litre of tears on mysoju
4) Band of Brothers (again) DVDs
I love holidays!

PS: i STILL miss *** a whole lot, really!


2♥


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------